Sunday Stealing

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Friday night at the Round Rock Express game, a bee was flying around my face. I totally freaked out stood up from my seat and tried to wave the bee away. Then Jeff said the words no one wants to hear...

"The bee is stuck in your hair."

He tried to flick it away, but it was trapped in there. So I had to stand still and whimper while he looked for something to dig it out. He grabbed something (I have no idea what- a napkin?) and was finally able to flick it away like twenty minutes later.

Ok, it was 5 seconds. But it felt like forever.

Grrr! Bees!


Sunday Stealing: Shout Out The Answer Meme

Do you shout out the answers at the TV while watching quiz shows? 
Yes
 
Do you get over-involved with TV or movie plots at times? 
I'm not usually one to notice and point out plot inconsistencies. I do point out the really bad ones though. For instance, we watch Stalker, but I have an issue with the cops ALWAYS showing up at these completely random places, at any time of day or night, just before the stalker is going to kill the target. Every. Single. Time. (And always about five minutes before the end of the show.) They have some bizarre conversation first, where they lay out a ridiculous line of reasoning that leads them to a light bulb moment, where they figure out what remote desert location/completely unrelated person's home/dark beach the stalker is about to strangle/shoot/drown the victim. It's just very amusing.

What's the highest hill or mountain you've ever climbed? 
Climbed- probably Mount Bonnell in Austin (vertical gain=190 feet. YES!)
Reached the top by alternate means- Mt. Jenner in Bavaria (vertical gain=3943 feet), Pikes Peak in Colorado (vertical gain=7400 ft, still remember those switchbacks from when I was a kid)

Do you have a piggy bank? 
No, but as a child, I used to keep my money in a little metal treasure chest.

What's the fastest you've ever traveled in a car? 
90?

Could you ever hand milked a cow? 
I don't think so.

Which was your favorite science? Biology, Physics or Chemistry?
Biology
 
Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
Nope
 
Have you ever worn clothing with the labels/tags still attached? 
No.

Have you ever slipped on a banana skin?
Only while playing Mario Kart.

Are you scared of the dark?
Every now and then I have to turn a light on because I'm not sure I want to walk through a dark room at night.
 
Do you have a lawyer? 
No, but I have some friends who are lawyers, so if I ever need one, I'm ready!

If you had a paid year off, what would you want to do? 
Remodel my kitchen and the upstairs bathrooms, go to Puerto Rico, take an Alaskan cruise

How long did you last phone call last?
30 seconds
 
Have you ever helped someone across the road? 

No

Have you ever been wolf whistled in public?
Yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP