Right Off Your FACE!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In one of the early U.S. World Cup games, someone took a ball to the face at a pretty high velocity, and it bounced a good distance. Everyone in the restaurant went "ooooh" and Lauren enthusiastically exclaimed, "...RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE!" which made sent me straight into a giggle fit. Since then, it's a frequent comment around here if anything happens involving someone's face.

*crickets*

You have to hear/see it. I promise- it is the pinnacle of hilarity.

JeffP is already pondering on Facebook which of our classmates is going to fall into the lake first this weekend at the reunion. (Note his carefully placed usage of the word "first.") As long as it isn't me... And guess what???!!!?! Another one of my BFFs is coming!!! I'm sworn to secrecy on this person's identity, but I'm SO excited to see them.

Lauren and I went to Bananarchy yesterday. Scott had told us about it and then suddenly there was a Groupon for it, so I felt it was fate that we'd end up there. It was delicious! Frozen bananas dipped in your choice of topping and then rolled in your favorite dry topping. We had the chocolate, which was really good. Real chocolate, not some cheapy-deapy sort. Try it! It's on Lamar just south of Barton Springs, on the west side of the road.

Just heard another of what I consider to be one of the best songs ever written- Lifehouse's "Hanging By A Moment."

Song Lyrics of the Day

...Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you...


Lifehouse "Hanging By A Moment" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP