Bethenny's Bathroom Dilemma

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I finally watched the wedding on this week's "Bethenny Getting Married," and yes, I cried. Jason is such a great match for her. When she peed in that silver bucket at the Four Seasons, with Shawn, her wedding planner, holding up her dress, I thought I was going to DIE laughing. I might pee in the bucket, but I would never do it on camera. Awesome. Only Bethenny Frankel...



Spent the evening with Scott and Julie last night. Great restaurant, great wine... Jeff and I made a peach cobbler yesterday and we had that afterward. Good times!


Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Think of the last time you were in a coffee shop: were you with a group, one-on-one, or alone?
I think the last time it was just Jeff and I.

2. Other than national chains like Starbucks, how many local coffee shops are there in your immediate area?
two

3. Do you have a specific favorite coffee shop near you that you usually go to when you’re in need of a coffee fix?
Starbucks is super-close

4. Do you find yourself ordering the same item no matter what coffee shop you visit, or are you very open to each individual shop’s “signature drink”?
I'm open.

5. Take the quiz: The Coffee Shop Test 
You Are a Realist
You are a down to earth person, but you know how to have your fun. You strike a good balance.
You see the world clearly, and you're good at anticipating problems. You are very proactive.
You are charming and outgoing. You know how to brighten anyone's day.
There's little anyone can complain about when you're around - except that you're gone quickly! 


6. When it’s just you at the coffee shop, how likely are you to order a pastry or something else to go with the coffee?
Highly unlikely. I hardly ever order anything to go with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP