Still Here

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I called Scott just now to ask if they were in with our group for the Aztex game this weekend, since I hadn't heard back after a couple of days. As soon as he picked up, I got a notification that he had sent an email. I'm certain now that I totally have ESP.

I had an ESP test kit when I was ten. It had things like flash cards with shapes that you would think about and the other person would try to read your mind. My friends and I would quiz each other to see who had "the gift." Apparently, none of us. I did know, however, that Lori was usually pondering what it would be like to kiss Andy Gibb.

We're in the thick of another Foundation event now. Once that is over, things should quiet down again. My crafting website is running in fits and starts. Just when I think every boutique craft store is going out of business, I'll get two brand new stores contacting me in one day. Yay for them, especially in this economy. Hobbies are the first thing to go when money is tight. Some of my advertisers are exclusively booking events through my website, so while I was thinking I may have to shut the site down, it's actually helping. Nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP