Reunion

Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm going to my 25th high school class reunion next weekend! I'm pretty excited. My only worry is that someone will run over to me, yelling, "KAAAAAATHYYYYYYYY!!!!", give me a giant hug and I'll have absolutely no idea who they are. If a person doesn't remember or recognize me, that's fine. I don't want to be the one who doesn't remember someone. There were almost 800 people in our class.

Maybe I'll study the yearbook before I go.

I tried to get KathyL to go, but she's washing her hair or something that day. *eyeroll* She is one of several of my close high school friends who said "Let's plan a weekend for just our group! That will be more fun anyway!" We all know what happens to that idea. It happened at the 20th. No one ever sets it up. I was supposed to set up a BFFs pre-reunion get-together next weekend, but so far, only one BFF is committed to coming.

Wankers. :)

I saw Eclipse with KathyL and Lauren. It was good. Not the best movie ever, but I was entertained for 2.5 hours without looking at my watch. It's definitely something I would be more into if it wasn't specifically aiming for the teen demographic. There's something creepy about women of a certain age checking out Taylor Lautner's abs. So I give it a thumbs-up, but not as excitedly as some of my friends have. Highly recommend it for the 13-22 crowd.

I liked a couple of movie trailers for upcoming films. Eat, Pray, Love looks excellent. Javier Bardem is HOT in this trailer. Holy cats. *faints*



Also interesting-- an action comedy called Red, with Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren and an all-star cast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP