Happy Friday!

Friday, July 30, 2010

RE: the ESP I thought I had in yesterday's post... If I had it, I would have waited for Scott's email to arrive, rather than calling him. Just thought of that.

Desktop Meme
Take a snapshot of your desktop right now. Don't delete or change anything. Post it on your blog.

Here ya' go, in all its yawnworthy glory (click the image to enlarge):


I still need to change my background image. It's been the default since about May, when I got Windows 7.

ETA: BTW, Windows 7 was my idea.

2 comments:

Eva,  July 30, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Still running Vista. But at least my desktop is prettier than yours ;-p

Kathy August 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

I wonder whose picture is on there?

*ponders*

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP