Tuesday

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I was at KathyL's Saturday night. She's on a Bahama Mama kick. I only had one, because I don't like to waste calories on things like fruit juice in my alcohol. It's like getting whip cream on your coffee drink. The guy at the Barnes & Noble Starbucks tried to convince me yesterday that the whip cream he wanted to put on top of my lo-cal drink only added 15 calories. That's just BS. According to their website it's 80. I wanted to say, "Dude. Do you know how many calories I wasted on juice this weekend?"

TMI du Jour: My hair is now the perfect length that when I'm working out, it clings to my shoulders and then gets caught in my armpits.

(Is laughing at your own blog post the first sign of insanity? Just checking.)

We played Speedminton last night. So fun!! I had to fog myself with DEET to keep the swarming mosquitoes off. No one around me ever gets bitten. Very weird.

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. When you visit a supermarket, do you usually buy all of the things you need to hold yourself over for a week or so, or do you make multiple short stops during the week?
I always buy for a week. Sometimes I have to make another little trip for more fresh produce, because it doesn't keep for long.

2. When you’re able to enjoy a night with the house to yourself, what are you most likely to do?
catch up on DVR'ed stuff on TV and take a long shower or bath or hang out in the hot tub

3. Consider the last time you ate a well-grilled steak: who did the grilling: you or someone else? Was it to your satisfaction?
I haven't had a backyard-grilled steak in forever. Jeff's dad grills pork loin when we're there. It's really good. My mom used to do steaks (and sausage) over charcoal, and they were always amazing. I can't grill, but I would looooove to learn how!

4. What was the last meatless meal you ate? Did you enjoy it, or did you find yourself missing the meat?
Pasta with marinara sauce. I don't miss the meat in that.

5. Take the quiz: What Toe Are You?
You Are the Fourth Toe
You tend to be a cooperative and social person. You like being around others.
You are pretty attached to your friends and family... but only in a healthy way.
Love and relationships are the cornerstone of your life. People come first for you.
You are independent when you need to be, but you prefer not to travel solo. You like having your support system.

6. What part of your body would you say is the most ticklish?
Definitely my feet! Just thinking about it makes me squirmy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP