Beautiful Rainy Saturday

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The song lyric for today is from "LoveGame" by Lady GaGa:

...hold me and love me

just wanna touch you for a minute
maybe three seconds is enough
for my heart to quit it...

I'm seriously thinking of starting a Lyric of the Day blog or app or something. Fun, eh?!

Yesterday's bathtub guy never showed. This has happened with two contractors in the last week. I'm glad I'm not having to take off work for these jokers. Bad enough I have to hang out waiting for them. Grr.

The football game last night was great fun. It was misty rain, which gave me "Florida hair," but what can you do. It was also pretty cold, between the cool breeze and the dampness. Me in my wispy dress. I'm making it sound miserable! lol. It was perfect football weather. And we won, so that always rocks.

OH, and Lauren got a great new piece of choreography in the halftime show, where she is the featured dancer in her group. She looks so awesome! I can't wait to get back on the home side to take a picture/video of that part. Watching the band from the visitor side bites. We could barely even hear the music.

5 comments:

Angel September 13, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

Yes, please! Do it!!! I will join or at the very least I will comment. I'm an excellent commenter. LOL

I am also a lyrics whore, so, again I say...yes, please!

Ummmmm, I would be PISSED if people I had a contract with just decided not to show up. That's BS!

You kill me with your "Florida hair" stories. LOL

Kathy September 13, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Lyrics. Whore. ROFL! I need a shirt with that on it.

I figure a blog format is good, then people could comment and also email me their faves. Then I might get to know even more awesome lyrics.

Angel September 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I'm lovin' it!!! I want the t-shirts and everything!!!

OK, my first contribution from a song that stays in my head so much it should start paying rent. I don't mind though because it is so powerful and hauntingly beautiful.

"You loved me cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone."

"Gravity" by Sara Bareilles

p.s. Ok, teach me how to do the tags for italics cause it ain't working for me. "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not closed:" Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Kathy September 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Nice one! I'm adding it to my little list I have running so far!

Hopefully this is in italics.

The tag is < i> and then < /i>, without the spaces.

Kathy September 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

...with the italicized text between the two.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP