FB and Kate... Plus 8

Monday, September 21, 2009

You know what would have been incredibly fun? If I had discovered Facebook when Mom was still around. She would absolutely have loved it. Her status would always have been some sort of wry, witty comment. She would have really enjoyed seeing and commenting on everyone's pictures and notes. *sigh* Too bad it wasn't as popular a few years ago.

Yesterday one of my high school boyfriends had a very negative, "obscure 80's reference" Facebook status, which I thought was directed at me. Mmmm-kay. I really need to get over myself. LOL

BTW, Laura says she "did not LOL" at my using her comment as the QOTD on Saturday and declared the whole thing "NF" (Not Funny). LMAO.

And finally, Kathy Griffin spoofs Kate Gosselin.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP