Come What May

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One of the best songs ever. It's from Moulin Rouge, for those unfamiliar with it. I was obsessed with the song when the movie came out. The love story in the movie is one of my favorites, capturing that sparkly crazy feeling of a new relationship to a T.

Sally and I talked about it a lot several years ago. She was as into it as I was. I said it should have won an Oscar (it wasn't even nominated). She laughed and said we were the only ones who thought that. I dunno. It's pretty awesome. Especially the beautiful film version that's on the ...Part II soundtrack. Ewan McGregor has such a strong, amazing voice.

Or maybe it's the story that goes along with it that makes it interesting. Take a listen, and you be the judge. (This is an edited version.)



Song Lyrics del Dia

Never knew I could feel like this

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Every day I love you more and more...

"Come What May"- Ewan McGregor from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack

1 comments:

scotty,  September 29, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

OK...IT IS OFFICIAL...You are a gay man trapped in a woman`s body!!!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP