Hard Out Here for a Pimp

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Funny conversation last night at the Hill Country Galleria, where I took the kids for frozen yogurt at Yogurt Planet. No I didn't have any, but after they were eating it, I wished I had. Next time! So, here ya' go:

Troy: I took my girls out last night...
Lauren: You sound like a pimp.
Troy: OK. I took my DOGS out last night.
Jaxon: Your dawgs? You still sound like a pimp.
Troy: Alright. I took COCO and MUFFY out last night. Yeah, I still sound like a pimp.

ROFL. Those guys crack me up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP