Random Saturday

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bathroom report of the day-- Holy BAJEEBERS, my shower looks FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Now just waiting to get the refinished drawers and doors back from the cabinet company.

Healthy snacking tip of the day-- Put some grape tomatoes on your desk. You probably get 1-2 servings of veggies and zero calories just popping them all day long. They are yummy! Bonus: In a pretty bowl, they also count as decor.

Song lyric of the day-- from "I'm in Love With a Girl" by Gavin DeGraw:

...She knows how to treat a fella right
Give me that feelin' every night

Wants to make love when I wanna fight

Now someone understands me...


Quote of the day-- "BTW, I'm using your little online abbreviations..." -Laura

Activity of the day-- We are off to College Station, where we have 4th row seats for the Aggie game tonight. A&M is playing Utah State, who are also the Aggies. Cute. Beat the hell outta USU! Whoop!

2 comments:

scotty,  September 19, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

i love grape tomatoes!!

what is your next house project...you are becoming addicted, candace....

whoop

Kathy September 20, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

lol. I don't think my heart can handle another remodel anytime soon, but I might tackle some of my white walls and give them a little color. Only about half my walls are painted something other than builder-white at this point.

The game was SO FUN. We looked like crap for a lot of it, but that's ok. We still won!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP