Better Late than Never?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey Scotty, thanks for the laugh on IM regarding my lack of an entry this morning. ;) Looks like I've been late to everything today!

How much do I love that Chris Daughtry's facebook status is real stuff! Like cleaning the attic with his wife. Awesome. And Bono gave him a shout out the other day. He was as psyched as anyone would have been. Can't wait to see them live!

Finally I have joined the masses in the 21st century with a phone that has internet capabilities and a keyboard. My texting buddies, you will appreciate my vastly increased typing speed. As the teens say, "texxxxxxxxxxt meeeeeeeee!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP