Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

During yesterday's cake decorating project, the following exchange occurred when Troy was kneading fondant that he was trying to get a really dark brown. It was taking tons of coloring.

Jaxon: Troy, it looks like you took a crap in your hand.
Me: Well, that's why he wore gloves.
Lauren: So he could take a crap in his hand?

I know. You had to be there. Me? I'm still having a giggle fit over it.

I should always post in yesterday's "random thought" format. It suits me.

I'm on two major event committees for the Foundation right now. One I did last year. The other is a special, huuuuuuuge one-time event. Should be ubercool!

The glass guys surprised us with our shower glass this morning. It was supposed to be another two weeks. However... it was cut incorrectly and doesn't fit. *&%^#!!!! But the mirrors are now up. Two more weeks on the shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP