Back to School Night

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I was bummed that Jeff can't come with me to back-to-school night tonight, because of a dinner with work project folks. We had fun last year, as did most of the parents, playing "high school." We even had people get their cellphones taken up for talking during class. Too funny. But now Lauren has a guy friend coming over, so I'll have to chaperone and won't go to the school at all. She wanted me to meet her "crazy teachers" tonight. (Crazy in a good way.) I will just meet them other times through the year.

No more contractors today! I only had one, and he was in and out in about ten minutes. The GC came by and inspected everything. We're down to about five more contractor visits until the end. Two are tomorrow. Woooooo!!!! I hate having to hang out here all day. No more of that. They will all be scheduled at a particular time from here on out.

Two things coming up. 1) Lauren wants a kitten and I think we're at a point in our schedules where we can handle that. 2) I want a new cell phone with a data plan, so I can be mobile with the internet. Welcome to the 21st century, right? I'm eligible to get a new phone in the next couple of weeks.

1 comments:

scotty,  September 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

get a russian blue...Huma is the best cat I have had and they are so beautiful.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP