TGIT (After Craptastic Wednesday)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I must ask again: has Bob Schneider ever looked so amazing as he does lately? Holy moly. (Not that I really notice, oh Jeffery, my hubbylicious honey-bunnykins whose amazingness surpasses Bob's on even Bob's best day.) I would post a photo or two from Facebook, but they kinda belong to their owners. Just go friend him over there and see what I am talking about. Better yet, let's go to Saxon Pub and we'll ogle him in person. 'Cuz he also sings, which is kind of cool.

Was Mom's bday yesterday, which compounded a critical mass of other things to make Wednesday a huge pile of SUCK. In that vein, I give you the heartbreaking, give-up-and-go-home...

Song Lyric del Giorno

...Back to the sun, back to the shore, back to what I was before.
Back where I'm known, back in my own very small pond.

Laugh with my friends when I arrive, we'll drop the top and just drive
That's fine with me...


"Legally Blonde" Laura Bell Bundy from the fantastic Legally Blonde: The Musical

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP