HS Football Day!

Friday, September 25, 2009

I just heard "The Thong Song" for the first time ever. Angel, I can hear you laughing all the way from here.

I got Jeff Journey/Night Ranger tix for Father's Day. It's next Tuesday. His "man date" had to back out, so he invited me. It should be great! I just wish Steve Perry was still in the band.

The backseat latch in my car ripped through half my fingernail. Holy #@$&! It's still bleeding if I touch it. It looks disgusting, too. A jagged, bloody, gaping gash with swollen tissue underneath. I can barely stomach putting a band-aid on it. I wonder how long this sort of thing takes to grow out. Buy stock in band-aids, folks. Good thing I had a tetanus shot New Year's Eve when I stepped on that sewing needle. 2009- Year of the Minor Trauma.

Now that I am able to text at a normal speed, I must mention a couple of things. I am still getting used to carrying my phone with me everywhere. I used to leave it in my purse, so as most people know, that was not the way to get a hold of me during the day when I'm home. Well now I carry it around the house, and leave it various places, so sometimes I'm still missing calls/texts. LOL. I'll work on that.

Also, a lot of people have their phones on their nightstands at night. I will never do that, so if you want to call at 3am, please be prepared to leave a message and wait until morning for an answer. Of course, if you are needing me to bail you out of jail or something, feel free to call my home number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP