Friday Five

Friday, September 18, 2009

What's it take

1. What does it take to get you to grab the mic and sing in a karaoke room?
A few drinks and a lot of friends.

2. What does it take to get you to give up a whole Saturday to hang out with people you don’t like?
If it was required to do anything for Lauren, I would. I would also do that as a favor for very few people- you know, those "would you PLEASE come with me to xyz so I don't have to hang out alone with so-and-so?" Generally, life's too short to hang out with people you don't like.

3. What does it take to get you out of bed without your hitting the snooze button?
I never hit the snooze button. I'm a 'spring out of bed in the morning' sort of girl.

4. What does it take to get you to take someone else’s turn at a really unpleasant task at work or home?
If it's a vital task, I just do it. Otherwise, it would have to get to where I am annoyed enough with it that I just finally take care of it.

5. What does it take to get you to eat something you really dislike?
Someone to dare me to eat it. And a cheesecake chaser.

2 comments:

scotty,  September 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

life is too short to dance with ugly men

Kathy September 18, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Ain't that the truth, honey.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP