Saturday 9 on Sunday

Sunday, July 14, 2013

What's worse than a migraine in a traffic jam? "I Love It" by Icona Pop. What has been stuck in my head all weekend?

...I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn...

ACK.


Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason

1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
I'd love to say no, but yes, if I like the celebrity.

2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
Yes, if both people want to repair it.

3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?

I wish I could excel at soccer. Ever my father's daughter... He played and was a soccer fan.

4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?

Why yes! The fastest I ever went with Jeff on his motorcycle in college was a drive out Highway 30 towards Huntsville. I was wearing a helmet, with short shorts and a tank top. If we'd had an accident, I would have been in the hospital, my brain safe and sound, completely awake and aware that all my skin had been scraped off.

5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
bar photobooths

6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
Yep. Not so much that I won't go to high places, but, for example, it makes me absolutely nauseous to watch someone even get close to a high railing. I say someone else, because I won't usually get within a foot or so of one. My friends and loved ones enjoy taunting me by leaning over railings. If one of you ever falls over, don't think I'm above saying "I TOLD YOU SO" at your funeral.

7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
No, but I considered getting a small something the other day. (I'll never do it.)

8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
Last night. It's early yet. I am trying to tone it down though.

9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?
My fave is my Apple t-shirt, because it's hard to get one. Mine is black with a white logo. You have to buy them at the Apple campus in California. No mail orders.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM  

Bar photobooths - are you kidding me? When was the last time you were in a bar? A real, honest to goodness bar - not a jazz club, or a cabaret or even a Chilis that serves beer. Hmmmmm - highly suspicious!

Second - yes you are know for your sailor like salty language. Hahaha

Helmet and tank tops? Oh my!

Who are you? Its like I do not even know you.

Kathy July 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM  

Chilis doesn't count?? Now, every time I'm in Galveston, I go to Crowe's on the Strand. I even dance there! (Not on a pole.)

Just because my sailor mouth isn't as bad as yours doesn't mean it's not sailor-y.

And so you know, I was very crazy in my youth. OK, not crazy, but I sort of broke some rules now and then. :p

Anonymous,  July 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM  

On a pole - hahahahaha

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP