Things I Love :)

Monday, July 22, 2013

We had so much fun hanging out with friends on Saturday night! Great dinner. Great evening of cards (girls rule, boys drool.... just sayin'...). Kirsten called home and heard the laughing and someone (Jeff) teasing her in the background, and guessed right away that Jeff and I must be over there. Ha!

WEEKEND SIDENOTE-----Doug moved back to Dallas this weekend. He's found his dream job in McKinney. So happy for him!

Okay, to balance out yesterday's rather negative "Things I Think Suck" post, I searched my blog for the word "love" to see what I've loved over the past several years. There were so many pages of results that I only went through the first several. I knew the love far outweighed the suckage!

Some of the hundreds of things I have mentioned that I love on this blog:

  • Moulin Rouge
  • Las Vegas
  • my curls (omg, what day was THIS? *eye roll*)
  • Love Actually
  • Jeff
  • Toronto
  • New York City
  • Jimmy Fallon
  • "Cup Song" Anna Kendrick
  • rainy days
  • travel
  • music
  • "Bailamos" Enrique Iglesias 
  • The Notebook
  • "Story of a Girl" Nine Days
  • Train
  • George Clooney (yeesh, took long enough for that to show up in the results!)
  • "Fireflies" Ron Pope (I almost clutch my heart at the very mention of this song)
  • Munich
  • Texas
  • taking long drives with Lauren (cuz we have great mommy-daughter chats in the car)
  • home decor magazines
  • live music
  • The Container Store
  • Orlando
  • long walks on the beach 
  • being a mom
  • thunderstorms
  • "It's You" Tony Lucca
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Lord of the Rings
  • suburbia
  • the Winter Olympics
  • "I Hope You Dance" Lee Ann Womack
  • interior design
  • margaritas
  • survey memes (*snort*)
  • modern wicker patio sets
  • Daughtry
  • captivating photography 
  • Austin
  • Sarah Bareilles' cover of "Oh! Darling"
  • The Grove's appetizers
  • writing
  • when football announcers echo what I've been saying in the stands or at home
  • Williams-Sonoma
  • Swarovski
  • FlashForward
  • "Hanging By a Moment" Lifehouse
  • seeing Arkansas get beaten in football
  • House Hunters
  • David Cook singing "The Last Goodbye" with the PS22 Chorus
  • Melissa Gorga's shiny pink top (ohsocute!)
  • Thirtysomething
  • Steve Carell's final words on his last episode of The Office ("That's what she said.")
  • "F*ck You" Cee Lo Green (YEAH baby)
  • being in College Station (Whoop!)
  • our living room sectional
  • London 
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Googlebar Lite (oh I need to add this to Safari...)
  • the Golden Globes
  • the first half of the Evita movie (y'all know that's the best half)
  • Obama encouraging volunteering
  • crosswords
  • football (reeeeeeally????! no way)
  • hair products
  • theme parties (Yay!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP