Blogging to You Live from MacBook

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Howdy!

This is my first blog post from my MacBook Air. Does it seem COOLER??!

At the moment, to me, it actually feels sort of backwards and confusing, but I'll get used to it.

Well, the magic has faded already for Stephanie and her old beau. Sad day! My hopeless romantic heart can barely stand it! He's too "clingy." She doesn't like that he's talking about moving to Texas.  They're still going to meet, but she's trying to get him to meet her somewhere in between them, rather than him coming to Austin. Meh.

(...America's Got Talent is on TV in the background right now. I don't ever watch this show.
Me: I don't know that lady.
Jeff: That's Heidi Klum...
Me: I know Heidi Klum. The other one.
Jeff: She's a Spice Girl. What are the Spice Girls' names?
Me: Paprika...
Jeff: Geri Halliwell. But not her. Another one.
Jeff totally knows the Spice Girls more than I ever did. Good on ya', J!)

Anyhoo... OH! Laura and Rich are moving! They're moving to the country, although she calls it sub suburbia. It's very cool and I couldn't be happier for them. It's probably the same distance from me as now, which is the most important factor. HEE! Congrats y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP