Webmaster Adventures

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I could write a book about a website client (someone I have known for years and adore outside of this project) who is slowly and methodically trying to drive me insane. A book. Seriously. By the time it is finished, I will have gone completely mad, and I will have one of my caretakers send it off to the publisher.

Yesterday, I vowed to take the first sentence of the next email I received from him to use as the opening line. I had just given him long, explicit directions on where and how to log in.

His reply:

Do I use my login info?

BOOM. Opening sentence of the book... and a perfect title!

I just have to laugh.

In a delirious, Woody Woodpecker sort of way.


I forgot to tell you all that we went to see Dixie's Tupperware Party the other day, and Kathy was called up on stage! Ha! She and Dixie discussed her job (project manager for a biotech company), which was all sorts of funny, and then Dixie asked her how she liked to relax after work. Kathy said, "With a glass of wine!" Dixie gave her one of those tiny Tupperware bowls on a keychain and said it was perfect for wine. Or pills. Ha!

Loved it. The show was hilarious. It's an audience participation play, that's just like... no it IS... a real Tupperware Party. Kris Andersson is fabulous. The interactive nature of the play requires a lot of improvisational humor, and he is the best. See it with your girlfriends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP