Workin' Out

Monday, July 1, 2013

Wendy addressed me by my old fansite screen name on Facebook today. Awww! Some days I really miss that time. We all had so much fun online and on all our trips.

In other news... Other than the Saturday morning workouts with the work girls (that have petered out), and rare neighborhood walks, I haven't worked out on a consistent basis in what feels like forever. I have a million pathetic reasons. If you'd like to get together over coffee and hear them, or share your own as well, give me a call.

For a few weeks now, I've been talking about re-committing to it and finally it has happened. After a few people turned down (or pooped out on) my buddy-workout ideas, I'm going it on my own again. Back to my old 5-6 days a week kickboxing and aerobic step workouts.

Um... There is no better wake-up call to the fitness level you were, compared to the fitness level you are, than doing one of the same workouts you were last doing a year ago. Oy.

Flexibility- zip. Stamina- double-zippo. Strength- wimpy.

AND... where the heck is that mirror that used to be in the gameroom? I guess I used to look at it more than I realized, because I keep glancing at the art that is in its place now. Perhaps it is for the best that I can't watch at the moment. It probably looks as bad as it feels!

:) Committed though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP