Monday, Monday

Monday, October 20, 2008

Just read an article about Ubuntu, which Jeff tells me is some Linux thinger. I'm thinking Ubuntu (oo-bun'-too) is a FANTASTIC name for a child. Lauren pointed out that then my children would then be "Lauren and Ubuntu." Hmm. Well, maybe for someone else then?

I have Laura's Facebook password. I am using it to make her check it now and then, under the threat of my doing something very silly to her facebook. Notice, I haven't changed the password, because I am nice like that. (Scotty, that's a point for me. Right? :D) Do I think she will change it herself? Nah. She won't take the time to figure out how to do it.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Laura = 1
Kathy = 1

It is tied!!!!

Check out this song...It is SO FUNNY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBWA9oJs0P4


************

I have heard of Ubuntu...it is supposed to be a very good operating system.

Have a great day!!!

Kathy October 20, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

LMAO @the video.

Yay! I'm on the board with a point!

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Hahahahaha....during what I decided was the bonus round I changed my password. Two points for me since you said I would not do it.

BTW, I will change it back tomorrow.

Anonymous,  October 21, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

The distribution of points is VERY sacred...did Laura change her password before you read Kathy's post????
I have been a victim of Kathy's reverse psychology...who hasn't????

I will need more info before the score can change!!!!

Kathy October 21, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

It was totally after she read it.

Reverse psychology? Moi? :D

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP