Fuel Your Creativity

Thursday, October 2, 2008

First, the Quote of the Day:
"I'm the Asian-est person in this family." - Mady (age 7) from Jon & Kate Plus 8

So. I happened upon this amazing website that encompasses three things I love- graphic design, web design and interior design. I can't begin to describe all the resources and ideas and valuable info there is on this thing. And the font resources... eeee!

FuelYourCreativity.com

Vice Prez debate tonight! Oh, the cringe-worthy possibilities on both sides. I am excited to watch it, just to see what happens.

1 comments:

Unknown October 2, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

What a letdown. I wanted the train wreck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP