TGIFriday

Friday, October 24, 2008

Um... is there a way that Facebook can allow me to adjust the placement of a friend's profile photo thumbnail image if they've left it at the default and people can only see the corner of their face? (Whoops, I just lost Laura with all my "technical jargon.") That is surprisingly distracting to me. :)

The College Station trip is on! Hotel has been secured.

This looks to have been my first and last quiet week for a while. Thank GOODNESS! Idle hands...

And now- your Friday Fill-In!

1. Right now, I'm feeling super! Thanks for asking!
2. The hot tub is where I want to be.
3. How does one get dust out from under the scanner glass?
4. Being organized keeps me on track.
5. Please don't EVER let your Sea Monkeys become a completely self-sufficient ecosystem.
6. Seeing Tara's new baby girl fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on DVR shows, tomorrow my plans include Girls Night and Sunday, I want to go to the Bullock Museum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP