October

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Halloween month! I was sicker than a dog yesterday. Feeling better now. I watched Lance's dance on Dancing w/the Stars on Monday. LOVED the song choice, "Kissed a Girl".

Meme from Sunday Stealing in a format that will require Scotty to cut/paste the questions so I don't have to cross-reference them by number when I read his answers- HA. ;)

Were you named after anyone? My middle name is my grandmother's name.

What is your favorite lunchmeat? smoked ham

Do you have kids? one bright and beautiful 14-year-old

If you were another person would you be friends with you? of course

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um, yep.

Do you still have your tonsils? Nope.

Would you bungee jump? Hell no.

What is your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, but I do before I put them back on.

What is your favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip

What is the first thing you notice about people? their hair

Red or pink? Red.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? that it still pains me to mingle in a room where I don't know anyone

Who do you mess with the most? Laura. What. She messes with me first.

What was the last thing you ate? Toast

What are you listening to right now? P!nk- "So What"

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Jeff

What did you dream about last night? I don't remember specifically, but I've been dreaming about college a lot lately.

What book are you reading? None. At the moment, I'm reading this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine though.

Summer or winter? Texas winter

Hugs or kisses? Depends on who we're talking about.

Do you have any special talents? Yes

What are they? Wouldn't you like to know.

What did you watch on TV last? David Letterman

What is your favorite sound?
Any music.

Rolling Stones or The Beatles? Beatles

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 1, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

I LOVE October...my favorite month!!

a) My first name is Timothy from my mother's dad.
b) No...but 2 cats
c) Smoked Turkey Breast
d) Probably not.
e) Por FAVOR!!!
f) Yes
g) No
h) Honey Nut Cheerios
i) No
j) World Class Chocolate / Baskin-Robbins
k) Depends on the gender
l) FUSCHIA!!!
m) my voice
n) KATHY!!! She will be so upset that I didn't cut/paste
o) Watermelon popsickle
p) Keane - Hopes & Fears
q) Fab
r) I Don't ever remember
s) Crime and Punishment...it is taking me forever!!
t) Winter
u) Depends on gender
v) I can play several musical instruments
w) clarinet, saxophone, trumpet and guitar
x) Didn't watch TV last night
y) One Hand Clappng....or that great riff from Smashing Pumpkins "1979"
z) Beatles

Kathy October 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

AAAAAAARGH. You suck.

(Ooh! Watermelon popsicle- yummy!)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP