Titillating Tuesday

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nah. Not really. Just using my attention-grabbing headline skills to get you to continue reading. :)

I still don't have an outfit for the big event next week. "Island Casual" isn't something you just whip out of your closet, and since it's fall (ahaha-yeah), all the clothes at the stores are rather drab and woolen. One more trip to the mall, and if I come up with nothing, I'll just wear a dress.

My weekend is shaping up to be fun. Until then, I'll be doing PowerPoints and designing an event invitation with a firefighter theme. Whee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP