Monday Meme

Monday, October 13, 2008

Curious as a Cat

1) What would you do if (or What will you do because) your workplace was (is) closed today and you could (can) do anything you wanted?

My "workplace" is open every day. Hehe. Matter-of-fact, since Lauren is home from school, I'm doing double-duty as webmistress and mommy. If I could do anything I wanted today, I would go to Sea World.

2) Have you ever been emotionally attached to someone in a way that was detrimental to you?
I dated a guy long ago who was bad for me in all sorts of ways. For the first six months or so, he was great, but I should have gotten out when things started going downhill. I didn't, and subsequently wasted several months that, looking back, I could have been thriving without him around. My advice, girls- there are too many guys in the world to waste your time with a creep.

3) What is the most beautiful word you know, in any language?
If we're talking about the sound of it... "efflorescence"

4) What one thing limits your freedom the most?
Gas prices.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

This reminds me of a trip we took to Wisconsin to visit my mom's side of the family when I was 8. We stayed at a lake house and I went fishing with my dad one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

1) Road Trip!!! Maybe Catemaco.
That is where they filmed Apacolypto.
2) Yes...I have a horrible time trying to let someone go...I've pined over someone who was so not deserving of my wonderful-ness!!!!
3) I like the word "Allah". It is such a better name for a deity rather than God...God is too abrupt and gutteral...but Allah seems to be effortless and just floats.
4)2 thing...my salary and my inability to learn spanish. I know a lot of words...but forming sentences and getting the correct verb tense is SO HARD!!!
5)Toledo Bend...a water-ski trip I took with Katrina and her family the summer before A&M.

Kathy October 13, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Do you and Fab speak Spanish at home?

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

No...Fab has zero patience with my spanish. Plus...Fab's vocabulary is so good that many people here have no idea what he is saying!!!
His English is even better than mine...I have a sad existence!!!
I am getting better...TV is getting somewhat understandable for me.I can read better in spanish than I can speak.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP