Library and stuff

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm going to start volunteering in the elementary school library again. I really enjoyed it when I did it before. Turns out the librarian needs the help. Yay!

Coming up on the next Foundation event. We start making table decorations next week. The soirée is at the UT Alumni Center, which I hear from everyone is an incredible venue. Best part? Volunteers get designated parking! Parking is always a nightmare when we go to campus.

I can't convince Lauren to go to Bowie City Limits this weekend. Oh well... I'll have to see who else is going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP