Take a Poll...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

...and... never mind... :D

Sunday I got to take a Gallup poll. It took forever, but they covered every little thing about the presidential election. I gave the guy every bit of info about me and who I am voting for, what issues are important to me, even a few things about Congressional elections. Interesting! Now I'm waiting to see when the next poll results come out.

Guitar Hero World Tour is such fun! I love the music on this one- well, most of the music. There are some real loser songs, too. We got a code to unlock all the songs, for pre-ordering the game, but the code doesn't work. Bleh. So I'm unlocking them in traditional fashion.

I love that the battles don't have the zapper thingies, but are just a "can you keep up with so-and-so" kind of thing. Much more fun.

Haven't played drums yet, but Lauren reports that they have to be hit harder than the old Rock Band drums, probably because of the rubbery sound-dampening surface. The tapping is still too loud, IMO.

This morning Diane Sawyer was talking about a house from the 1920's, saying "I am going to channel my inner flapper." Lauren, who doesn't know what a flapper is, just said, "Ewww." Ahaha. It does sound kinda icky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP