Carbon Footprint and Powers of Persuasion

Friday, October 31, 2008

L had to calculate our carbon footprint for homework. Ours is 52 tons. That's good compared to the national average for a 3-person household -- 80 tons. Not so good compared to the world average of 17 tons.

Despite Jeff trying to convince his brother that Facebook is a waste of time, and trying to convince me that Steven would never join, I convinced Steven to join. Go me!!

The radio station is doing a thing where they'll donate $10,000 to the charity of the biggest celebrity someone can convince to do an interview with the show. They talked about Jenny McCarthy and some NASCAR guy, but I think I will use my previously described powers of persuasion and go straight for George Clooney. It's all for the charity, of course.

Happy happy Halloweeeeeeeeen! And remember... demons are a ghoul's best friend. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP