Go HEAT!!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Watching the basketball game tonight. Lauren looooves the Heat. At some point, I said about Miller...

Me: I call that guy "Hairdo," because he always wears that silly hairband.
Lauren (with a Spanish accent and a hard G): I call him... "Sergio."
Me: Oh. Is he Hispanic?
Lauren: No.

This is where I make a reference to my current favorite AT&T commercial, with the little girl that wants to be a doctor, so she can put stickers on casts. The other girl says, "...that say 'Feel Better!" The first girl laughs and says, "No."



And the Heat are about to win it. Woohoo!! After this, I have to switch to the Spurs. Sorry, Hairdo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP