Saturday 9: Suit and Tie

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Since we aren't traveling this year, I am living vicariously through my friends and their world adventures. Kimberly and Gib are finally in Ireland on their anniversary trip! They got upgraded to first class because Delta had really screwed them over on an airline flight schedule change about a month ago. Very nice!

Kathy and Alex are all set up for their Mediterranean cruise in a couple of weeks. It sounds so lovely. So many cool things to see and do!


Saturday 9: Suit and Tie

1) When was the last time that you got dressed up, or to borrow from Mr. Timberlake, "fixed up to the nines?"
I live in Austin, where you can wear nice shorts to the fanciest restaurant in town. The last time I wore a cocktail dress was on our last cruise, over a year ago!

2) Justin Timberlake is known for his threads. Do you try to keep up with fashion trends?
I do to an extent. I was just saying that I don't really like the current style of layering tops. You can't buy a single top anymore. They're all cheap and whisper-thin, so you can layer another translucent tank top or tshirt underneath. You need at least three tops to avoid showing off your bra to the world. Just give me one beautiful shirt that's made of quality material. Please.

3) While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a "gentleman's club" atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar?
In passing. Sure. Pipes as well. But I have no desire to sit in a sea of cigar smoke in a lounge.

4) Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he's been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only "job" was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid?
I did not, although Lori and I ran a lucrative lemonade stand for a while, selling mostly to contractors building the houses on our street.

5) JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL castmember of all time?
Oh man. If I have to pick one- wow, this is hard! Chevy Chase. Gilda Radner. And Dana Carvey.

6) Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer?
I want to learn. It seems like a great way to get outside and socialize and get some walking in as well. I've been told that my previous interest in disc golf is much like my previous interest in owning a red Jeep: 18-22 year-old boys are into it and pretty much no one else. So golf, it is!

7) A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn?
Ha. Too many.

8) When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it's been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing?
Nah, I'm Facebook friends with the ones I want to keep up with.

9) Ever since his days with N'Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then?
Yes it did. I don't remember songs from music class, but I remember several songs from the musicals I was in. Lauren still remembers a bunch of songs from her elementary school music class and shows. Even Kindergarten Graduation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP