Night Out on the Town!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just figured out I'm making around $60 an hour on my crafting website. Not bad for a self-made web concept... which others have since copied but never made successful. Mwahahahaaa!

Tonight Jeff and I are finally celebrating our 23rd anniversary! (We've been busy out the yang.) The celebration is a month late, but it's finally here. Looking forward to a night out downtown!


Saturday 9: Livin' on a Prayer

1) This song tells the tale of Tommy, who works on the docks, and Gina, who works in a diner. Where do you work?
in an office building at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology research company

2) Jon Bon Jovi has said that he and Frank Sinatra are distant relatives. Tell us about one of your relatives.
I'm distantly related to Robert E. Lee.

3) Jon and his high school sweetheart tied the knot in Vegas at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, and they remain married today. When you were in school, who did you fantasize about marrying? Where is that person today?
Well, I had two long-term boyfriends in high school. I wouldn't say I "fantasized" about marrying either of them. The one who actually gave me a promise ring (MUCH to the very intuitive dismay of my mother) turned out to be gay and is living in Houston now. The other one is happily married with two kids and living in Michigan.

This question reminds me of the long heart-to-heart conversation I had once with one of my best friends, Grant, where he said I was "the type of girl guys want to marry," and I couldn't decide whether it was a compliment or not. He said it was, but continued to goad me and eventually said I had "MARRIAGE" written across my forehead. I was worried I wouldn't date again until I was 30, if I was giving off that vibe. It was certainly not my intention!

I immediately went out and bought a lot of slutty club outfits. ;)

4) The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation is devoted to supplying local food pantries and helping rebuild neighborhoods hit by natural disasters. Here's your opportunity to give a shameless plug to a charity you support.
M.D. Anderson Children's Art Project funds patient programs at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston through the sale of products featuring drawings by pediatric cancer patients.

5) Jon is often complimented on his hair. What's the most recent compliment you've received?
Everyone loved the shirt I wore yesterday. Very summery!

6) Everyone talks about their favorite vacation spots. But, since Sam is crazy, she wants to hear about a place you visited that you wish never to return to.
CancĂșn. Waaaaaay too touristy. A never-ending line of timeshare hawkers hassling you day and night. Rude shop owners, if you don't stop in and buy something. Just bleh. Beautiful though.

7) When was the last time you played cards with an actual deck (as opposed to on your computer)? What game was it?
We played "Scott n' Julie's card game" at Scott n' Julie's place about three weeks ago. It's a regular card game, but they don't know which it is. Someday we'll figure it out.

8) Do you bite your nails?
Nope, but at times when I'm really stressed, I may pick at them.

9) Where are you as you answer these 9 questions? What's the view from where you sit?

At my desktop upstairs. I face the hallway, but when I turn around, I can see out over a heavily wooded area behind my back fence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP