I Voted!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Did you? The lines were not too long at my early voting place.

Big drama though. When I typed my code into the voting machine, it said my number was invalid. When I checked with the clerk, he called another guy who called another guy, who checked and said the computer said I had already voted. I was like, noooooo.

So that guy calls another woman in and she gets on the phone with the "downtown" people to ask if I can be given a new number. Meanwhile, I ask, "Do I have to vote on this side of the table? I went to the other side, because this side was full." Everyone says, "Ahhhhh! YES. You have to vote on this side." Simple problem fixed.

Thank goodness, because if I didn't get my vote, I was going to take it all the way to wherever that type of stuff has to go all the way to. In your average election, eh. But this one?

4 comments:

Anonymous,  October 21, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Please watch this video...it is disturbing...but VERY IMPORTANT!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1954933468700958565&hl=es

Kathy October 21, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

I had never heard of Hal Turner, but I did a little research on him. I know nothing about the reliability of his information on this money collapse, however I did see that he is a "neo-Nazi White Supremacist" and has advocated that human hunting groups go around neighborhoods killing illegal immigrants. So I am surprised to see his videos being translated into Spanish! I'll have to look into the money issue a little more. I'm sure there are big problems.

Anonymous,  October 21, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Yeah he is cooky...but I have heard of the Amero before...so who knows?

Kathy October 21, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Yeah, it does look like there are some folks who have been pushing the idea of Amero currency over the last ten years or so. Weird stuff!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP