Friday 5

Friday, October 10, 2008

from here

1. Under what conditions are you most likely to cause injury to yourself?

Most recently- taking a shower or getting out of bed in the morning. Sad.

2. What named mountain is nearest where you are right now?
Mount Bonnell

3. When did you last eat something with coconut in it?
About a month ago I had coconut shrimp. Yummy.

4. Who’s getting on your nerves?
Sarah Palin.

5. Somewhere, somebody is asking him- or herself whatever happened to you. Who is it?
My thesis advisor from grad school. Probably best he doesn't know. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 10, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

1) Think of the absolutely safest spot on earth...and I would injure myself there. I am always banging my head,,stubbing my toe...scraping my knuckles.
2) Volcano...Cerro de San Martin
3) About a month ago...it was on some birthday cake.
4) Sean Hannity
5) I dunno..maybe Katrina...friend from High School.

Kathy October 11, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

A volcano! Wow!

Speaking of volcanoes, yesterday Lauren said, "I want to go to Universal Studios. And Pompeii." I thought she had said, "...Universal Studios in Pompeii." I was like, "There is a Universal Studios IN Pompeii? Yeesh, they'll put one of those anywhere!" lol.

Why are you watching Sean Hannity anyway? Does he speak dubbed, sexy Spanish there?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP