Thursday Threesome

Thursday, October 23, 2008

from here

::Just checking in::

Just-- the Cell Phone? ...and no land line? How does it pencil out for you: do you need to have both a cell phone and a home phone in your life? How about down the road? Do you see yourself disconnecting from the hard-wired connection?

I'm a person who lets her cell phone die at least once a week. Not too hooked into my cell phone really. I do see land lines becoming a thing of the past at some point. Right now the 911 issue is still a problem.

Checking-- accounts, a thing of the past or something that will be around for a while? I'm wondering how much we're coming around to debit cards and online payments...

I hope checking accounts become completely electronic. No more trips to the bank.

In-- the same vein: how about the net itself? If you're on it for basic communications then what happens when your handheld device becomes your email/chat/and voice communication system? Do you bail from the hardwired home links when wifi becomes just a little more ubiquitous? ...and before you answer, check in with any teen you see walking down the street with their head in the Net!

WHAT?! Here as with my old Palm Pilot, I can't stand that tiny screen when I can get a full-screen experience from my PC. And the thumb cramps from the tiny keyboard... In a pinch, or when I'm out, sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP