Hair Woes

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still getting used to the curly hair. Everyone loves it but me. I think I need to hit the salon and get someone to show me what to do to make it look more "finished." It looks a lot like Debra Messing's from the early Will & Grace days. It's just so... random. I may have to go back to the Chi. Gah. Maybe if I put enough product in it before I iron it, my hair will survive the heat???

Grocery shopping- done. Meeting this afternoon at the Foundation. Event tonight downtown. I have dinner ready and on plates in the fridge for the fam. I am rockin' today! Watch out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP