A&M/UT Football Rivalry

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friday night, we were discussing college football. Julie, who is currently getting her PhD at UT, said that she supports A&M in all games other than the UT game. Scott's comment- "Don't tell anyone that." lol.

There were variations on that sentiment, including Jeff's idea that he should support UT in any non-conference game, as a rep of the Big 12. He also supports them in the OU game each year, as more of a Texas vs. Oklahoma, state thing.

I think Jeff's opinion sounds reasonable, but just so everyone knows, I do not support my school's rival in any game. In matters of academics, I support UT 100%. It's a top-notch university and I am happy to live down the road from it. Football is just sacred. Let's say... I am honestly happy that my Longhorn friends are happy after yesterday's game. :)

Best thing about UT football is that I can go all over town during games and there is NO ONE anywhere. We went to Mt. Bonnell yesterday. It's such a beautiful view. And a great place to make out... as I recall...

We saw Dave Attell last night. He was very funny, even though he seemed to lose track of what he was saying now and then. And the last rambling, weird joke of the night fell flat. Still a hilarious show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP