"Phones"

Friday, April 24, 2015

When we are going to stop calling these pocket computers we carry around "phones"? They're probably most rarely used as voice communication devices.

Just sayin'!

So what should we call them?...

I've been up since 4:15, which is way too early for anyone to be up. Thank goodness for the OWN network. They're the only channel with actual shows on in the early morning hours. Otherwise, it's a parade of soul-draining infomercials. Overzealous salespeople pitching to a crowd of oddly overeager lemmings just creep me out.

There's a guy on this episode of Dateline I'm watching, whose name is Louie "The Hat."  I need a name like that.

So, since we're here and all... let's do a Friday Five. It's been a while!

Friday Five

  1. When you were seventeen, how did you spend most of your Saturdays?
    Typically out with my friends and/or my boyfriend, at our houses, the mall, Spoons (our fave restaurant hangout), my neighborhood pool (where Shane, Doug and Evans were all lifeguards), the beach
  2. What was your high school locker like?
    Relatively neat, a Duran Duran photo taped inside the door
  3. When did you last have to replace a missing screw?
    I don't know that I've ever replaced a missing screw. Do they fall out that often? Isn't that the point of a screw- not to just fall out?
  4. What was the last thing you drank out of a Thermos?
    Soup, but it's been a while.
  5. Do you still possess anything you created in high school (say, an elephant lamp that lights up when you pull the trunk)?
    I didn't make anything like that in high school. I have all the poetry and songs I wrote, along with many of our school papers featuring my articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP