You're Here... That's All I Need to Know

Monday, April 27, 2015

Caught Les Mis last night on TV.  *sigh* SO GOOD. Every time.



Sunday Stealing: Funky Twenty-Five Meme

1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering?
Super short about 18 years ago. I dunno. Like most girls, I just have the sort of face that needs hair framing it.

2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90's? 
Titanic, The Silence of the Lambs, The Matrix, The Truman Show, The Sixth Sense, Contact, Toy Story, Pretty Woman, Aladdin, There's Something About Mary, Groundhog Day, Ghost, Dogma, Shakespeare in Love, Meet Joe Black

3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where? 
Redbox

4. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled? 
Depends on the cookie. Chocolate chip are best warm.

5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss? 
Nope. Frank and I lost track of each other in college. He probably lives in Staten Island now. That's where his family was from. Our families were close friends while we were in elementary and middle school.

6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it? 
Yep.  I don't remember the name, but it was in Kansas City.

7. How do you take your coffee? 
with a little milk and Equal

8. Do you like fuzzy things? 
I like furry things, but not fuzzy things.

9. Favorite kind of chocolate? 
Belgian milk chocolate, or Godiva.

10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? 
Optimistic

11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both? 
Both

12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it? 
What the heck is a fat sandwich? I don't like any sandwich that doesn't fit into my mouth easily.

13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to? 
 Bess Bistro

14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one? 
A few months ago. I need one desperately!

15. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)? 
I don't like lines, so my faves are random patterns like flowers and paisleys.

16. What's your age backwards? 
84

17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them? 
Yes. :)

18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special? 
Jeff and I stayed a couple of days in San Francisco.  It was so nice! Until the earthquake.

19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes? 
plain buttermilk

20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar
Yes

21. Do you know how to sew? 
Only buttons and very basic stitches.

22. Are you good at wrapping gifts? 
I'm pretty good, yes.

23. Do you like flavored yogurt? 
I don't like any yogurt.

24. How old will you be in December of 2015? 
48

25. What's the age difference between you and your siblings? 
My half-brother is 2 years older than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP