Tuesday

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

This post is called Tuesday, because I am all out of creativity for the day!

I hate when "I Still Get Jealous" gets stuck in my head. In the song, he says, It’s not your fault that they hover, I mean no disrespect but he also says, I don’t like the way he’s looking at you,
I’m starting to think you want him too
. So which is it? It's not her fault or you think she's flirting with these guys?

Egads. I'm analyzing the lyrics of a Nick Jonas song.

Kathy told me this weekend that her department at work is disappearing in a sudden and almost comedic playing out of events. She just accepted a new position within her company. One of her colleagues has an internal offer as well. The other two product managers had been interviewing for a while.

She went to lunch with her boss to discuss her transitioning out. He told her he knew about the other girl possibly taking an internal offer and that he suspected that one of the others was interviewing. She told him there has been a lot of discontent in the group recently. He was surprised and disappointed and quite worried about the department and his own job.

As soon as they got back to the office, one of the remaining guys pulled Kathy aside to tell her he had just accept a job offer.

(She told me, "He took a job with a rival company, which is so great, because he's a huge gun enthusiast!" I was relieved when I figured out she had said RIFLE company.)

So that left the one last guy.

The very next day, that guy got a job with another company. No joke. When he told their boss, Kathy suggested the five of them should all go out to lunch. So they did. The four coworkers told the boss they will help him find a new job. Big drama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP