Where is My Phone???!!

Friday, April 3, 2015

After work yesterday afternoon, I brought a magazine, my phone and a drink outside onto my back porch to enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather. Crystal called me and after we had been talking for a little while, she asked me a question and I wanted to look something up on my phone.

I looked all over for it.

(Yes, the phone.)

She kept telling this story and I looked around until I became slightly panicked, because I KNEW I had brought my phone out there.

(Good. Grief. Seriously?)

When I realized what was happening, I just started laughing.

Me: I was just freaking out because I couldn't find my phone!!
Crystal: Your land line?
Me: No! My cell phone. The one I'm using to talk to you. It's in my hand!

*silence*

Crystal: Ahh. I'm just glad I could be a part of that.

LOL

Hoping to get out and see some wildflowers this weekend. The weather will need to cooperate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP