Oh Please...

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fannie Mae forgives loan for woman who shot herself

Fannie Mae signed the property "outright" to her. Why on earth would they do that?! I guess if they feel sorry enough for you, you get a free house.

In other news... I've made a life-changing decision. I am no longer flat-ironing my hair. After a few years of hammering my hair with the Chi, I think it needs a break. I've started letting it dry on its own every morning, into its natural large-ish curls. So far, I've had nothing but compliments on the curls, but I prefer it straight. The grass... always greener...

Lauren and I saw Nights in Rodanthe yesterday. The Notebook, it is not. But it is good. We also got to see a preview for Luhrmann's Australia with Nicole Kidman and the yummy Hugh Jackman.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 8, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Someone bring me a gun.

Kathy October 9, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

I'm thinking just crying a lot may get someone a 50% reduction in principal.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP