The AnyHow Meme

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stolen from Sunday Stealing

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Um, wha? Ahh... metaphors. On Monday morning, no less. Yes, I think when bad things happen, there is almost always a positive side that you may not see until after things have settled down.

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I'd be the lead in a Broadway musical.

3. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes.

4. What feeling do you love most?
Enjoying something as a group. Everyone having a good time together.

5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Feeling misunderstood or not heard at all.

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes.

7. Do you believe in God?
Yes.

8. Who cares for you most?
Jeff.

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being a good parent.

10. What emotion do you like to show?
Supportiveness.

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
Talk to a friend.

12. Who do you admire most?
Anderson Cooper. He comes from a family where he could have sat back and lived on a trust fund his whole life, and instead he went out and got his degree and learned several languages and got in the trenches with folks around the world to try to make their lives better. Just one of the most brilliant, witty, worldly people I've seen.

13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
A bunch of very fun NSYNC fans, several years ago.

14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
I would have said a deep and serious thinking-type, but I read her answers, and she's pretty entertaining!

15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
I don't dye my hair. I would love to do it for fun, but the upkeep would be annoying.

16. Why are you doing this meme?
The interesting questions.

17. What do you do when you're moody?
Listen to music or relax outside where I can kind of re-center.

18. At which age do you wish to, or did you, get married?
I was 23.

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Have a huge party and invite all my friends and family, and make sure they all know how important they are to me. I try to do the latter every day anyway, with whoever I'm with that day.

20. Who is the person you trust the most?
CJ

21. Last time you smiled?
About 15 minutes ago, talking to J about something on Good Morning America.

22. What are you listening to right now?
O.A.R. - "Shattered"

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
Julie.

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Nope.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Metaphorically speaking... again? I think I keep my eyes open. I want to appreciate everything I can, and be aware of negative things creeping up as well.

26. Is there a quote you live by?
If at first you don't succeed , then skydiving definitely isn't for you. Heh. No, I don't actually have a particular quote I live by.

27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
No.

28. Who always makes you laugh?
Just about everyone in my life. I'm drawn to people who have a great sense of humor.

29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
To have a chocolate martini after a couple of Bahama Mamas. Egads. What a disaster.

30. Do you speak another language other than English?
I do not, much to my oma's chagrin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP