What Were You Thinking

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Daily Meme asks on its "lost meme" page...
What were you thinking when you first met your current significant other?
I was thinking, DANG I would love to run my fingers through that guy's hair. Matter-of-fact, I told my friend that I wanted to. Then every day he sat in front of us in class, I would act like I was going to just do it, and she and I would giggle. Can't imagine it would have gone over well if I had actually done it. lol.

Speaking of Jeff- he is home from California. It's been so long since he went on a business trip, that he actually enjoyed it!

I'm not doing the Halloween thang this year, for the first time since Lauren was born. I'm taking the kids to the Carrie Underwood concert Friday night. We'll totally miss the Halloween festivities from beginning to end... well as long as we steer clear of 6th Street on our way home.

TMZ has Adrian Grenier on all the time looking like a brainless dope. I watch and laugh and think, yeah... but he is so hot that I couldn't care less. Just keep on showing him, guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  October 30, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

We met on Easter Sunday 2000. I was bartending and he was in the club. He kept on passing by the bar without stopping, but our eyes would meet then he would scurry off. Eventually he stopped by the bar and ordered a vodka tonic...I don't think it was love at first sight. I don't remember what I was thinking, but there was this loud voice in my head telling me to get to know him. We went on a date the next night and the rest is history.

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

I don't know what she's talking about! I hated my trip. Won't go into details but it pretty much sucked all around. Only good part was I got home on time.

Kathy November 1, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

You said you liked it! Maybe that was before you went. lol.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP