Carrie Underwood/Little Big Town

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The concert... Little Big Town was really good. Jimi Westbrook is hot as all get-out.



You're welcome.

He was wearing vampire fangs through the entire set. Just... wow. Anyway, the band was great and they showed off the two of their babies, who were in costume for Halloween. So cute.

Carrie Underwood was amazing. I wished I had my phone to call Angel. She and I used to call each other during concerts, and the last one was Kelly Clarkson! That would have been too cool.

Sometimes artists are just not as good live as on their CDs, but Carrie is spot-on. Such a fantastic voice. With so many hit songs, I can't believe she only has two albums.

It's been a very long time since I was at a concert featuring a female singer. There were so many guys in the audience!

Saturday 9: Being a Good Sport

1. Were you raised around a lot of sports?
My parents weren't into playing sports. My dad played soccer when he was in Germany, but it was not popular in the States while I was growing up. We did always watch a lot of professional football.

2. What is your favorite sport?
Football.

3. When did you last play a sport?
These days we play Speedminton. Last time I was on a sports team was junior high basketball and volleyball.

4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?
A couple of years ago- an Austin Ice Bats hockey game.

5. What was the last sport you watched on TV?
College football.

6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?
Lauren has never been interested in basketball or volleyball. She's been in dance and cheer since she was little. I've never cared if she played the same sports I did.

7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?
Nah. I love when people are really psyched about watching or playing sports.

8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?
Yes.

9. Who is your favorite sports team?
Well... the Texas A&M Aggies, of course. I also like the Washington Redskins and the San Antonio Spurs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP