Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well, my Thanksgiving outfit was nixed by my resident fashion maven. I paired Ugg-style boots with jeans, and she informed me that my jeans are too loose. Evidently, jeans must be tight when worn with Uggs. Dang! I don't have any tight jeans at the moment. (Maybe after lunch...)

So with a new outfit, I have dropped the kids off at the nursing home where the high schoolers' church group is playing games with the residents this morning. Later we'll be at our friends' place for the feasting, then migrating back here for the game. Huge hugs to everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP