Ten Things You Are Thankful For

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

from Ten on Tuesday

This year I am thankful for...

1. Family. The hubby, the kiddo, and all the other usual suspects. Plus my best girlfriends, who are the closest thing to sisters I'll ever have.
2. Friends. No one rocks like my friends do. They are witty and brilliant, thoughtful and superFUN!
3. Facebook. My search for high school and college classmates got me started there in May. What a fantastic place to procrastinate. Love it.
4. Safety of my Houston friends and relatives from Hurricane Ike. Lots of repairs and pain-in-the-butt stuff, and serious continuing issues on Galveston Island, but thank God, no injuries.
5. Post-It Notes.
Who isn't thankful for them? Come on. OH- and Sharpies.
6. Jeff's job. These days, jobs are something to be very thankful for.
7. Music. Listening to it. Playing it. Dancing to it. Singing it. Whatever.
8. Gas under $2 a gallon. Ooh! Where can we drive today?!
9. Liquor Qlub. After Bunco kinda disintegrated this year, I was really missing the monthly girl parties. Now they're back! LQ is a lot like Bunco... without the Bunco part.
10. Finally conquering the orange button on Guitar Hero. YEAH, BABY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP